This “General Terms and Conditions of Contract” (hereinafter referred to as Contract) has been concluded by
– Dr. Giber Valéria Olga (private entrepreneur, seat: 7400 Kaposvár, Rákóczi tér 19., tax number: 66112394-1-34, registration number: 31801508)
– Kaposvári Aranykorona Kft. (Seat: 7400 Kaposvár, Rákóczi tér 19., Cg.: 14-09-309138, manager: Dr. Giber Vilmosné) hereinafter referred to as Lessor),
– and by the Lessee of the boat (Name:…………….………………………………………………………………,
Identity card number:…………………….),
who is the Lessee specified in the boat rental contract, who may be a natural person or a legal person acting on behalf of a company or association, hereinafter referred to as Lessee, with the conditions as follows:
Subject(s) of the lease: small sailboat(s) owned or operated by the Lessor. Base or return marina of the hired boat: …………………………………………………….
I. General conditions of rental:
• Th Lessor may provide the boat in two ways:
a) boat rental without skipper
b) boat rental with skipper
The Lessee may use the boat at his own risk, knowing that it is qualified as dangerous operation. By accepting the boat rental offer and paying the rental fee the Lessee and associates (everybody on the boat during the rental period) automatically accept this General Terms and Conditions of Contract and declare that they shall use the sailboat at their own risk either with or without skipper.
The Lessee furthermore declares that he has been properly warned about that it is strictly forbidden to take part in a boat trip in drunk or intoxicated condition. It is also forbidden to rent a boat/to take part in a boat trip in tired physical condition or influenced by any other ways either with or without skipper. The Lessee must share this information with his associates on the boat during the boat trip.
• The boat may be rented for two purposes:
1. Sailing tour
2. Sailing contest
All organized sailing events or groups of sailboats launched together – that are announced with the word of regatta or its synonyms, or where the boats compete with each-other on a set course on the water according to regulations, or where the boat takes part in the race (e.g.: Blue Ribbon or Pentecost Regatta) without registration – shall be qualified as sailing contests.
The boat rental fees and conditions of sailing tours/races are different, owing to the difference in risks. The Lessee must inform the Lessor about the purposes of the boat rental at the time of requesting offer or at the time of takeover as the latest. In case the Lessee informs the Lessor about his change of plans concerning the use of the boat, it may be handed over only after the difference in price has been paid. Otherwise, the already paid advance payment shall not be returned, and the boat shall not be handed over. In case the price offer has not been calculated for racing purposes, the Lessor may refuse the handover of the boat without justification.
The Lessor is entitled to check the aims of boat rental during the rental period. As the boats are equipped with a satellite tracking device, the boat’s participation in races may be proven with objective methods. The fact of the boat’s participation in races may also be proven objectively with testimonies or photographs. In case the rented boat has been used in races in contrast with the previously declared pleasure purposes, the Lessor may immediately suspend the boat rental owing to breach of contract. The rental fee, the transit log and the deposit shall not be returned. The Lessee may not place any demands towards the Lessor related to the material and non-material damages that originate from the given situation.
• The Lessor must hand the boat over to the Lessee together with the necessary clearance certificate, log book and insurance certificates.
• The utensils of the boat – listed in the inventory – are specified in Annex 2 placed on the boat titled: “List of Boat Utensils”. The handover always takes place on the basis of the above list.
• The map of Balaton marinas and the textbook about water traffic are optionally placed on the boat.
• One car per boat may park free of charge on the premises of the marina or near the rental office in a closed area. In case the Lessor gives over the remote control of the closed parking lot to the Lessee at the time of the boat handover, the Lessee shall bear responsibility for the remote control, and obliges himself to keep the entrance of the parking lot closed (except during entering and leaving).If the remote control is lost or damaged, the Lessee must pay HUF 25.000 (twenty five thousand) to the Lessor. In addition to this, the Lessee must inform the Lessor about the number of necessary parking places. If there are vacant parking places, the Lessee must pay an additional daily parking fee according to the prevailing tariffs.
• Services in the marine: drinking water, electricity, use of bathroom, toilet and additional services, according to the prevailing marina regulations and services.
• The damages occurred for negligence shall be covered by the Charter-CASCO and liability insurance of the Lessor. The CASCO insurance, nevertheless, does not reimburse the damages caused by misuse and other intentional damages (see point II.). These damages may be for example: causing intentional damage, rampage or other damages caused by misconduct, or dropping boat utensils into the water. The Lessee bears full financial responsibility for all losses or damages that are not covered by the insurance contract and were demonstrably caused during the boat rental period, or if CASCO covers the damages but the own contribution to be paid by the Lessor exceeds the amount of the previously paid deposit. The deposit is intended to cover the costs of damage repair, the costs of own contribution of the insurance and to relieve of costs in general.
• After handover all excess costs (other marina services, additional fees and the expenses of other necessary stocks shall be covered by the Lessee.
• The fees of certain additional services offered by the Lessor may differ depending on the specific rental period. These services, the related fees and the exact conditions are all specified on our homepage (https://www.hajosprogramok.hu). In case the Lessee requires unique services, a special price offer shall be prepared for him.
• All incurring repair costs of a rented boat shall be paid by the Lessor during the rental period, independently from the marina in which the boat is mooring. The Lessor is not obliged to reimburse the repair costs paid by the Lessee.
• The Lessor hereby warns the Lessee that the travel and accident insurance and the insurance for lost objects either on the boat or of objects left in the car, and the insurance for the car left in the car park are not part of the boat rental services.
II. Use and operation of boat
At the time of the boat rental and during the rental period the Lessor presumes that the operator of the boat (in possession of the valid boat master’s licence for inland waters- presented to the Lessor) is aware of all effective water traffic rules.
The misuse of the boat is qualified as exceptional breach of contract followed by an immediate termination of contract. In this case the boat rental shall be interrupted and the Lessee must pay the total rental fee and reimburse all damages of the boat that are not covered by the insurance (e.g.: own contribution, intentionally caused damages).
II.1 General Conditions of Operation
• Function of the boat: small sailboat.
• Area of use of boat: Lake Balaton. /protected waters with restricted use of engine/
• The boat may be rented only with a valid (mutually accepted) lease contract
• The Lessee must accept the conditions specified in the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and in the ‘List of Boat Utensils’ (inventory) without any objections either in writing or with implied conduct (by accepting the lease offer or by paying the advance or the full rental fee or by starting the boat trip).
• The boat meets the technical requirements specified for Lake Balaton. It may be used as a motorboat only in accordance with the water traffic regulations.
• In case of exceeding the daily average of 1 hour of engine use, the Lessee must pay an additional charge, the proportional rate of which is HUF 3.500/every commenced operational hour.
• It is forbidden to leave the water system of Lake Balaton by taking the vessel out of the water or by carrying it away by any other means.
• The vessel may be leased only if the Lessee has got at least one trained skipper (with valid inland boat master’s licence accepted by the authorities of Lake Balaton) and one experienced crew on board. The validity of the boat master’s licence and its acceptance by the authorities is the liability of the Lessee.
• The Lessee is obliged to study and acquire the practical details specified in the auxiliary materials (provided by the Lessor) related to the proper operation of the vessel and to the conditions of the shipping area.
• The Lessee may not give over or lease the vessel to a third person without the written consent of the Lessor. The lease contract must contain the number of authorised persons who intend to operate the vessel during the rental period. Their identity cards and boat master’s licences must be presented to the Lessor.
• In case the vessel causes an accident or damage, the Lessee is obliged to request the clarification of circumstances from the closest marina authorities in a written record. At the same time, the Lessee must inform the Lessor within a reasonable period of time/ within 30 minutes (+36 20 349 0419 or email@example.com).
In case the insurance company refuses to compensate the damages owing to the delay in their declaration, the Lessee shall be obliged to compensate all caused damages.
• Events or conducts especially qualified as misuse:
Non-compliance with the specifications of the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and the lease Contract;
The use of the boat that is in contrast with proper use (with the diligence of a good host);
breach of sailing regulations.
Non-compliance with the effective marina order.
Sailing/operation of the boat or stayover in weary physical condition or under the influence of alcohol, drugs and other substances or medication causing stupor.
Racing or participation in boat races without giving prior information about it to the Lessor, or if the Lessor expressly forbids it.
Sailing instruction or instructional activities.
Towing of other water vessels. The Lessee may not endanger the rented boat and its crew even in emergency.
If the Lessee exceeds the number of beds/passengers specified in the lease contract or if the persons on board are not mentioned in the passenger list included in the lease contract.
If the boat and the rooms of the marina assigned for common use are used inappropriately, disregarding the rights and legitimate interests of others.
If the Lessee causes damages in the interior equipment/ furniture or structure of the boat by using its interior and exterior utensils inappropriately (e.g.: blotch, scratches, wearing inadequate shoes, staining of bedclothes or bedlinen).
If corrosive and/or explosive substances are brought on board.
If there is smoking on the vessel.
If the Lessee leaves the marina despite the explicit prohibition of the Lessor in a wind force of 20 knots.
If the Lessee causes non-repairable damage in the vessel, or if some main part, like the engine, the sails, the mast, the bilge-water pump, the anchor structure, the rigging, the navigation lights, the compass, the lifesaving equipment, etc. are not functioning properly, or if there is not sufficient reserve fuel on the vessel and if the general weather conditions or the conditions of the boat/crew or the combination of the above endanger the safety of the vessel.
If the operator of the vessel does not immediately decrease the sail surface when needed. The sail surface should be sufficient for a convenient and safe sailing that does not stretch too much, therefore does not cause too much force on the mast, on the hard rigging and sails.
If the vessel cruises at night without navigation lights and sufficient watch-keeping personnel on board.
If the Lessee fails to inform the Lessor about any accident, damage, breakdown or obstruction on the given telephone or SMS number: +36 20 349 0419.
The vessel is equipped with a GPS tracking device, displaying the fact of engine use, its time, its speed and its rev. The boats are equipped with sport reverse device that bears continuous use of engine (1 hour) at an engine rev of maximum 2500. If the set speed and rev limit is exceeded, the GPS device sends a signal to the fleet manager, who may decide to terminate the lease immediately, taking into consideration the safety of the vessel, and may have the boat delivered by the Waterway Police. In this case the Lessor is entitled to keep both the rental fee and the deposit.
The water heater and the water pump may be used only when the water tank is switched to active, and it is filled with water. If they are used without water, the Lessee must reimburse the costs of the damages caused in the water system.
The boats are equipped with sports reverse device. The Lessee must use the reverse device for its intended purpose in general and during the manoeuvers in the marina, too. The reverse lever may only be switched to neutral from the forward position. The after 3-5 seconds of waiting time you may switch the reverse level from neutral to reverse position. The boat may be switched from reverse through neutral to forward position with the same conditions. It is forbidden to switch directly from forward to reverse position. The damages related to improper switches shall be paid by the Lessee.
The Lessor does not need to examine whether the damage of the reverse device was caused by the Lessee or not. In case the Lessor detects the damage of the reverse device, the repair costs must be automatically reimbursed by the Lessee.
It is forbidden to fully refill the water tanks. The damages caused by a possible water leakage (e.g.: the furniture becomes wet) must be reimbursed by the Lessee.
If the boat is equipped with roll gross, the trim cords must be let free before the sails are rolled in. If the sail or the rolling device becomes damaged owing to its improper use, the Lessee must reimburse the cost of damages.
If the Lessee tows a person with a boat either with sail or with engine, he breaches the regulations of water traffic and must bear all consequences towards the Police and the Lessor.
In case the anchored boat is left unguarded, without at least one crew as included in the legal provisions who may act in case of emergency, the Lessee shall be obliged to bear all related consequences.
In case the Lessee leaves the marina against the request of the Lessor in bad weather conditions or refuses to proceed to the marina, the Lessor may immediately terminate the lease contract and keep the rental fee and the deposit.
In case it becomes evident that the Lessee has got no sufficient experience and knowledge to be able to operate the vessel, the Lessor may immediately terminate the lease contract and may oblige the Lessee to hand the boat over immediately. In this case the rental fee shall not be paid back to the Lessee.
• In addition, the Lessee is obliged to inform the Lessor about all failures occurred during the rental period that does not influence the operation of the boat, but its repair needs preparations. The damages caused by the delayed notification shall be reimbursed by the Lessee. In case the Lessee fails to inform the Lessor about failures that might endanger lives or property, the Lessor may launch criminal proceedings against the Lessee.
II.2 Use of vessel in tempest
The boat(s) meet all safety requirements set out for Lake Balaton, therefore they are safe even in stormy weather. Nevertheless, if operated inadequately in storm, the possible damages of the hull or engine, sails or rigging may endanger the physical safety of passengers or the safety of the boat.
Pursuant to this Contract, “storm forecast signals” are always the signals of the light-signalling devices operated by the National Meteorological Service (OMSZ) on the shores of Lake Balaton. These signal are visible from the water. In addition, the storm forecasts of the web page of OMSZ should also be taken into consideration.
• The skipper of the boat is obliged to consider the “storm forecast” and get information about the weather forecasts from www.met.hu or from the Marina Master’s Office.
• In case of a wind force exceeding 20 knots, the boat may not be used. If a storm approaches with a wind force that exceeds 20 knots, the boat must be driven to the closest asylum marina USING THE ENGINE (this hour of engine use shall not be reimbursed by the Lessee, because he is acting for his own safety and for the safety of other passengers and of the boat). If it is not safe to enter the marina in storm, the boat must be anchored properly in the open water and the doors and windows must be all closed. It is forbidden to leave the marina in case the forecast or the boat instruments show a wind force of/above 20 knots.
Wind force chart:
Beaufort 5 wind 16-21 knots or 30-39 km/h.
• During sailing in Beaufort grade 5-6, the use of life wests is COMPULSORY for all persons on board!
• It is forbidden to leave the anchored boat unguarded or unattended, as well as it is forbidden to leave it unattended in a marina that is not protected from the waves (marinas with one jetty and in marinas with two jetties close to the marina entrance where the waves might be strong.
• If the wind force reaches Beaufort grade 5° or exceeds it in at least 50% of the daylight hours, the Lessee may not leave the marina with the vessel.
In case the Lessee breaches the provisions included in this point, he shall be obliged to bear all criminal liabilities and shall be obliged to reimburse all damages/injuries caused in the rented boat or in any other boat or in the marina or to any person.
If the wind force is Bo5 all day, the Lessor shall offer other dates for boat use depending on the boat’s availability.
II.3. Some useful pieces of advice related to the use of boat
In our boat called Dávid király the air-conditioning operates after switching on the fuse of the water heater. After the electricity received from the shore is turned off, the air-conditioner stops to operate automatically. Without switching off the fuse of the water heater, the boat continues to heat water from a 12-volt system. Therefore it is worth switching off the fuse of the water heater.
The air-conditioning (heating, cooling), the microwave oven, the Dolce Gusto coffeemaker and the induction hotplate function only with 220-volt power.
Generally every boat is equipped with 220 and 12-volt network connectors.
Our boat Dávid király: the depth/speed/wind instrument is connected to the Navigation fuse. You are kindly asked NOT to switch it on during the cruise, because otherwise it has to be recalibrated. If you do not need it, it may be switched off at the wheelhouse by pushing it for 3 seconds.
III. Handover of vessel
• The boat is handed over to the Lessee at the start of the rental period specified in the lease contract. The venue and date of the presentation of the boat is part of the rental period set out in the lease contract. The handover of the boat shall take place at a mutually agreed time and lasts about an hour. Every boat master specified in the contract must present their licences together with their ID cards and Residence cards. The Lessor may make a photocopy of them.
• The Lessee must pay the deposit and the rental fee specified in the valid price list.
The Lessor bears no liability and cannot be obliged to compensation for any possible delays during the handover of the boat. The Lessee accepts that the time of the handover included in the rental offer is only given for information. It may change depending on the passengers showing up for handover at the same time, as every boat is handed over by one person on behalf of the Lessor. As a main role, the handover takes place in case of several clients waiting in the order of their arrival, but in special circumstances or in case of emergency or failure, the Lessee must accept that it is more urgent to deal with such circumstances, therefore the order and time of handover may change.
• The Lessor may even request a proof of expertise in practice from the part of the Lessee and crew related to the operation and navigation of the vessel on the water of Lake Balaton, with the Lessor or his agent on board. If the Lessee / or the crew does not convince the Lessor about their expertise, the Lessor may terminate this contract or (if available) may order a skipper who is acceptable for both parties, at the Lessee’s expenses and for the number of days that the Lessor considers necessary. All this serves the safety of the boat and its passengers. The expertise and its test required from the Lessee is part of the rental period specified in the lease contract. In case of dispute between the parties related to this point, the Lessor may immediately terminate the contract without obligation of compensation.
• The Lessor is obliged to hand the boat over to the Lessee empty and clean and in a state that is suitable for its intended use (but not including smaller errors that do not influence its use).
• The handover of the vessel must always include the following:
a. information about the conditions of the Contract,
b. joint check of the list of boat utensils,
c. exterior check of boat,
d. information about the operation, rigging and special features of the boat,
e. payment of deposit,
f. signing of the Contract, the list of utensils and the lease contract,
g. if needed, the handover shall begin with a test debarkation and embarkation,
h. the handover is complete with receiving the keys and documents of the boat.
• After one our elapsed since the signing the Contract, the list of utensils and the lease contract, or with the debarkation of the boat (if it takes less than an hour) the handover is considered complete, therefore it is fully under the liability of the Lessee. The latter is not entitled to make any claims towards the Lessor related to the possible damage, accident or error of the boat, for the loss of time and for the related expenses.
The Lessee may choose between three forms of deposit, in accordance with the type of lease:
Cash deposit: the deposit amount is set aside at the time of the handover for the Lessor as a guarantee. The deposit may partly or fully cover the possible claims concerning the losses or damages of the vessel and equipment that are not covered by the insurance (and specified in point I. of the lease contract). After the joint inspection of the boat and the list of utensils (inventory), the deposit shall be returned to the Lessee only if the vessel and its utensils have been returned to the Lessor in appropriate and complete form and mechanical condition.
Deposit paid with bank transfer: The full amount of the deposit must be credited to the account of the Lessor the day before the boat’s handover. For identification, the notice of the transfer must contain the reservation number and the word DEPOSIT. The transferred deposit shall be set aside by the Lessor as a guarantee that may partly or fully cover the possible claims concerning the losses or damages of the vessel and equipment that are not covered by the insurance (and specified in point I. of the lease contract). After the joint inspection of the boat and the list of utensils (inventory), the deposit shall be returned or transferred to the Lessee only if the vessel and its utensils have been returned to the Lessor in appropriate and complete form and mechanical condition.
Deposit paid with bank card: If this opportunity is provided by the Lessor, the client may choose the payment of the deposit specified in the lease contract with bank card. The deposit shall be set aside by the Lessor as a guarantee that may partly or fully cover the possible claims concerning the losses or damages of the vessel and equipment that are not covered by the insurance (and specified in point I. of the lease contract). After the joint inspection of the boat and the list of utensils (inventory), the deposit shall be returned or transferred to the Lessee only if the vessel and its utensils have been returned to the Lessor in appropriate and complete form and mechanical condition.
Boat rental with skipper:
In case the Lessee leases a boat with skipper, he does not need to pay deposit for the handover of the boat. If the boat suffers damages owing to reasons beyond the skipper’s control or owing to the Lessee, the costs of the damages must be fully reimbursed to the Lessor.
In case the Lessee fails to reimburse the damages of the Lessor, he shall be entitled to bring civil-law claims or even may initiate civil law proceedings.
III.2. Use of Deposit
• Before signing the receipt of ‘List of Boat Utensils’, the Lessee is entitled to carry out a thorough check on the boat, its rigging and utensils to make sure that the listed utensils are all available and are in good/operational condition. All exceptions shall be noted in the ‘List of Boat Utensils’.
• The Lessee may take photos of the vessel during the handover (exclusively in relation with the lease, all other use of the pictures is strictly forbidden by the Lessor), on which he may mark any possible existent damages with dates. This makes the return procedure faster and simpler.
• The Lessor may withhold the deposit paid by the Lessee until the latter fixes all failures caused by him. After the deduction of the related cost, the remaining amount must be reimbursed to the Lessee as agreed in advance.
• The Lessee may request the calculation of a flat-rate for repair in case the delivery of the ordered part or the ordered repair takes too much time. In this case he may not request the exact settlement of costs.
• After the handover of the boat the Lessee has got 1 hour to mark on the ‘List of Boat Utensils’ all possible damages or deficiencies noticed on the boat and to inform the Lessor about them. If the Lessee leaves the marina within 1 hour, the given time must be considered elapsed from the moment of the debarkation of the boat
IV. Return of the vessel
• The date of the return of the boat is the last day of the rental period. The latest time of the return is specified in our homepage (Our Price List, Rental Periods) or it is specified in the request offer sent electronically.
• The boat may exclusively be returned to the Lessor by daylight.
• The return of the boat includes the checking of the ‘List of Boat Utensils’. The check of the boat’s condition is recorded in writing. The keys and the documents are then returned to the Lessor.
• In case the Lessor fails to take his belongings and fails to return the boat, he shall be obliged to pay an excess charge in proportion with the unauthorized use of the vessel. The excess charge is 130 % of the respective daily rental fee.
• The rental fee does not include the costs of exterior and interior cleaning. The Lessee is not entitled to do the cleaning on his behalf, as it also serves the purposes of checking the boat by the Lessor. The respective costs of cleaning are included in the valid price list. They are to be paid separately at the time of the reservation. If the Lessee returns the vessel in a condition that exceeds the average costs of cleaning, the excess amount shall be deducted from the deposit.
• If the Lessee leaves the boat in a marina other than the specified home/return marina, he shall be obliged to reimburse all expenses related to the transport of the boat back to its place of return.
• During the return procedure the PARTIES jointly check the ‘List of Boat Utensils’. In case a utensil becomes damaged owing to careless or intentional conduct or it has been lost, the Lessor may withhold the deposit until rectifying the damages or may oblige the Lessee to pay them himself. The repair or replacement costs of the caused damage may be established after the respective price offers have arrived. In this case the whole deposit shall be withheld until the receipt of the price offer.
V. Boat reservation or cancel of rental
• Our sailboats may be reserved on the Internet, personally or by phone (www.hajosprogramok.hu), (+36-20 349 0419).
• In addition to the pre-reservation discount we may give loyalty discount as well, the conditions of which are specified in our homepage.
• The proportion of the pre-reservation discount is independent from the way of reservations.
• If the offer is accepted by the Lessee, he shall be given 7 days to pay the advance amount. The Lessor may not lease or sell the reserved boat to others during these seven days.
• The proportion of the advance is 100% for a race day and 50% for any other type of rental.
• The remaining amount must be paid 2 weeks before the handover of the vessel.
• The deposit shall be set aside directly before the handover as the latest. This amount shall be re-paid at the time of the return of the boat either in cash or via bank transfer. In case of damages the Lessor shall act as specified in point III.2.
• The Lessee must give the exact number of passengers before the day of the handover as the latest.
• Change of reservation date without excess charge is possible only in the same or lower rental period at least 14 days before the original rental period, depending on the number of free boats. If you wish to change the date of your rental within 14 days, you shall have to pay 10% excess charge, depending on the available boats either in the same or in a lower rental period.
• The reservation of a boat for any rental period may be initiated with the payment of the total rental price for the given period, or with the payment of the deposit specified in the valid price list. In this case the Lessor is obliged to hand the boat over in a condition suitable for sailing.
• In case the Lessor cannot hand the boat over in the given time – owing to delivery obstacles –, the Lessee must to accept the offer of the Lessee of a boat of same or higher standard.
• In case the Lessor – owing to reasons other than VIS MAJOR – is not able to hand the boat over as specified in the lease contract, he must return the deposit to the Lessee. In a VIS MAJOR situation only the already paid amount shall be returned.
Qualified VIS MAJOR situtations:
a. If the boat suffered damages in the previous rental period that make it unsuitable for sailing and the Lessee has not notified the Lessor about the damages within at least 5 days.
b. If the boat is blocked by the authorities.
c. If the boat has been stolen.
• In case the Lessee renounces the lease after having paid the advance for any reasons, the Lessor shall keep the all the money paid until the day of the renouncement. The Lessee may later use the boat to compensate the previously paid amount.
• In case the Lessee decides upon returning the boat before the end of the rental period or before the previously agreed return date, the Lessor is not entitled to reimburse the proportional part of the rental fee.
• The Lessee may only transfer his rental right to a third party – with the written consent of the Lessor – after having paid the total amount of the rental fee and if the third party concludes a contract with the same content as this one (and its annexes).
VI. Exclusions of CASCO insurance
The Lessor hereby raises the attention of the Lessee that he may not be able to validate the CASCO insurance cover obtained for the boat in the following qualified cases:
Condition of exclusion from the insurance:
a. Damages caused by uses other than sports or pleasure (e.g.: non-notified racing).
b. Damages caused by intentional or serious negligence.
c. Damages caused as follows:
o Damages of the boat engine and motor, of the reverse and its structure
o Use of chemical, biological and biochemical substances or electromagnetic waves
o Terrorist offences or political aggression, irrespective of the number of participants
o Rebellion, civic stance, strikes, lock-outs and workers’ uprisings
o Seizure, confiscation or vis major or other interventions
d. Indirect damages (e.g.: restriction of competitiveness, smaller value, loss of advantage of use
e. Loss of money, cell phone, jewels and other valuables, or dropping them into the water.
f. If the boat leaves the marina in a storm above Beaufort grade 5, and has an accident or becomes shipwrecked.
If the Lessee is responsible for the above mentioned damages, he shall bear full financial responsibility for them.
I hereby accept the conditions specified in this Contract and the conditions of the valid price list of Kaposvári Aranykorona Kft. or Dr. Giber Valéria Olga, and accept them as legally binding obligations for myself and for the passengers of the boat:
Signature of Lessee: …………………………………….……….
I, the undersigned ………………………………………on behalf of Kaposvári Aranykorona Kft. or Dr. Giber Valéria Olga, shall fully ensure the conditions imposed in this Contract.
Signature of Lessor: ……………………………………….